Saturday, May 9, 2009

LALALA My first day off!

YAY for a day off! I am going to be working 6 days a week and at least 12 hours a day! It is crazy the ships pull in and dock all day long, all the people get off the boats and either go on tours or SHOP! Lets hope they shop a lot this summer!! For my and my room mates Coco sake!
Basically we stand all day and flirt with people for a living! They love it though! Sometimes we sell, sometimes we strike out! But I get to put on very expensive rings all day long!
Today I went out and conquered some new trails. There is still a lot of snow out there. I did not let it stop me, but once I got to about 3-4 feet snow banks I came back down Mount Juneau! It is crazy beautiful out here! I know how boring my life is, this is mostly to please Jenn! All I really do is wake up hike/run/pilates, then I eat, go to work, come home, dinner, vino, and nite nites! HAHA I am leaving out apartment for the first time tonight we have a company dinner out at a restaurant! Anyways hopefully something more exciting to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment